We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect?"Fiqra Sports", "we" or "us" collects:
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit).
- Information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
- information related to your use of the site, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
Fiqra Sports uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies.
- Where it is necessary for purposes which are in Fiqra Sports or third parties´ legitimate interests such as:
- To provide the information or content you have requested.
- To contact you about our programs, products, features or services.
- For internal business purposes such as identification and authentication or customer service.
- To ensure the security of our website, by trying to prevent unauthorized or malicious activities.
- To help other organizations (such as copyright owners) to enforce their rights.
- To tailor content, advertisements and offers for you or for other purposes disclosed at the time of collection. If you do not wish to receive information about our programs, products, features or services, you may send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where you give us consent such as:
- Where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent.
- Where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies.
- On other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you´ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Ad Partners may also from time to time use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons are provided by our Ad Partners and allow Ad Partners to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website.
With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You may also wish to refer to this website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Fiqra Sports uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Fiqra Sports. Fiqra Sports owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Fiqra Sports application.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Fiqra Sports service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to Fiqra Sports, such as statistics related to the use of Fiqra Sports website.
EU and EEA Users´ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line "Request for California Privacy Information"; we will send you a reply e-mail containing the requested information. Not all information sharing is covered by the California "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
California Do Not Track (DNT): Because there is currently no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT, we do not currently respond to DNT signals.
Fiqra Sports may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the website or its services.
Effective Date: August 26, 2020